MyRouter Log is essentially a UDP listener, designed to listen to log file broadcasts like those produced by most home style ADSL Modem / Routers.
Routers keep a log file of activity but when the router crashes in most instances the log is lost.
You need a program like "MyRouterLog" to capture the log file so you can review the log files after a crash.
MyRouter Log has the following features:
- Configurable to listen on any port
- Logs the results to a text file in logs directory.
- Captures log results and displays in the UI.
- Minimises to the system tray and shows last message
- User Guide included in help menu
Main application window with live logging of router broadcasts.
Minimised to system tray, showing last router message
Shortcut to Log file directory.
Updated due to installer issues, no functional change
Requires updated .net 4.6.1 or later
First Release - No Bugs
- Download the Zip
- Unzip the file.
- Run the "Setup.exe"