MyRouter Log is essentially a UDP listener, designed to listen to log file broadcasts like those produced by most home style ADSL Modem / Routers.
Routers keep a log file of activity but when the router crashes in most instances the log is lost.
You need a program like "MyRouterLog" to capture the log file so you can review the log files after a crash.
MyRouter Log has the following features:
- Configurable to listen on any port
- Logs the results to a text file in logs directory.
- Captures log results and displays in the UI.
- Minimises to the system tray and shows last message
- User Guide included in help menu
Main application window with live logging of router broadcasts.
Minimised to system tray, showing last router message
Shortcut to Log file directory.
First Release - No Bugs
- Download the Zip
- Unzip the file.
- Run the "Setup.exe"